Elite Summer Training Camp
Week 1: July 5, 6, 7
Week 2: July 11, 12, 13
Week 3: July 18, 19, 20
Week 4: July 25, 26, 27
Week 5: August 1, 2, 3
- 4.5 hours of freestyle
- 3 hours of off-ice training*
- 4.5 hours of on-ice circuit training **
-1.5 hours of video analysis
$280 per week
$260 per week
if 2 or more weeks are purchased
* Off Ice:
** On Ice:
Grouped by ability, skaters will rotate amongst our Elite Training Staff for jump technique, creative movement, footwork drills, and spin technique
- Lunch/Dinner and snack will not be provided. The concession stand will be open and refrigerators are available. If you are ordering from the concession stand, please send your skater in with exact change in an envelop with their name on it.
- Gloves, water bottles, a work out mat, and a jump rope are mandatory. Skaters should layer clothing to allow for easy movement. Clothing should be suitable for both on ice and off ice activities. All campers must wear sneakers!
- Camp supervision ends at 2:30pm. At drop off, please provide us with the name of the person who will be signing your skater out.
The Staten Island Skating Pavilion
3080 Arthur Kill Road, Staten Island, NY 10309