8:00am Freestyle available for early drop off $22 per day
- 4.5 hours of freestyle
- 3 hours of off-ice training*
- 4.5 hours of on-ice circuit training **
-1.5 hours of video analysis
Grouped by ability, skaters will rotate amongst our Elite Training Staff for jump technique, creative movement, footwork drills, and spin technique
- Lunch/Dinner and snack will not be provided. The concession stand will be open and refrigerators are available. If you are ordering from the concession stand, please send your skater in with exact change in an envelop with their name on it.
- Gloves, water bottles, a work out mat, and a jump rope are mandatory. Skaters should layer clothing to allow for easy movement. Clothing should be suitable for both on ice and off ice activities. All campers must wear sneakers! All long hair should be worn pulled back from the face in a pony tail, bun or braid.
- Camp supervision ends at 3:00pm. At drop off, please provide us with the name of the person who will be signing your skater out
Learn to Skate Summer Camp
For children ages 3 - 8 years old
For figure skaters and hockey players of all skill levels
All campers must be potty trained
The Pavilion is designed to be a home away from home for children where they can learn, laugh, grow and have fun. We will focus on inspiring creativity and independence.
Each day campers will have up to 1.5 hours of on-ice instruction with our skating coaches. They will also have up to 1 hour of either Gymnastics, DAnce or movement/stretch class and/or outdoor play. This exposure to sports will offer invaluable life lessons such as working hard to accomplish goals and overcoming obstacles. Our lessons will physically improve large muscle development and spacial awareness.