Elite Summer Training Camp
Week 1: JULY 10,11,12
Week 2: JULY 17, 18, 19
Week 3: JULY 24, 25, 26
Week 4: JULY 31, August 1, 2
$280 per week
$260 per week
if 2 or more weeks are purchased
- 4.5 hours of freestyle
- 3 hours of off-ice training*
- 4.5 hours of on-ice circuit training **
-1.5 hours of video analysis
Grouped by ability, skaters will rotate amongst our Elite Training Staff for jump technique, creative movement, footwork drills, and spin technique
- Lunch/Dinner and snack will not be provided. The concession stand will be open and refrigerators are available. If you are ordering from the concession stand, please send your skater in with exact change in an envelop with their name on it.
- Gloves, water bottles, a work out mat, and a jump rope are mandatory. Skaters should layer clothing to allow for easy movement. Clothing should be suitable for both on ice and off ice activities. All campers must wear sneakers!
- Camp supervision ends at 2:30pm. At drop off, please provide us with the name of the person who will be signing your skater out
2017 HOCKEY SUMMER CAMP
An extensive camp designed for the individual player to develop within fun, competitive and encouraging environment. On ice sessions are broken into speed work with the puck, individual shooting and play making skills including small area games and controlled scrimmages designed to teach the game from a tactical perspective. Off ice development includes ball hockey skills, shooting range, strength and fitness, film breakdown, and recreational activities. Goaltenders will receive on ice sessions designed to teach fundamentals of goaltending
FOR BEGINNERS THROUGH ADVANCED HOCKEY PLAYERS
12.5 HOURS ON-ICE TRAINING PER WEEK // 10 HOURS OFF-ICE TRATING PER WEEK
. Full equipment is mandatory. All skaters must wear sneakers. Please also bring water bottles and a jump rope. Skaters should layer clothing to allow for easy movement. Clothing should be suitable for both off-ice and on-ice activities.
Eligibility: Summer camp is open to all participants who have basic hockey skills between the ages of 5 -16.
TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT (718) 948-4800
5 days $350 includes lunch, snacks, insurance & jersey
2 weeks $600 includes lunch, snacks, insurance & jersey